Friday, July 9, 2010

Jesse


Jesse ("Stare into my abs...") is a piece I did back in 2008...can't believe I've never posted him here (he was over on MySpace), but after dusting him off and polishing him up a bit, here he is for your viewing pleasure.

Speaking of Myspace, is it just me, or has it been a ghost town over there for the last 18 months or so? Then again, who am I to speak...it's been kind of a ghost town HERE too. :)

Anyway, thank you for stopping by, and thanks as always to my loyal fans and collectors. I am so very, very grateful for your long-term support.

Jesse can be yours, by clicking on the link in the upper right hand corner, where you can also view the other pieces up for auction this week.

6 comments:

Jubell said...

WHOA! Your art is really impressive O.O

I especially love the way you draw lips, they're so expressive.

Rob Bartell said...

Hey Jubell,

Thanks for your kind words. I've been taking some time off, and hadn't checked in (on my own blog) for months. My bad...

I'll post an official update very soon.

texasalarm said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | security System | home security alarm | burglar alarm | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring

texasalarm said...

Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

Also click on these keywords :-- Burglar alarm systems | Home alarm | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Wireless Home Security | Wireless Home alarm | burglar alarm | Security Monitoring | Americas Ultimate Security | home security alarm | adt texas alarm | alarm system | security System | ADT Alarm Monitoring | Home Monitoring
| ADT Security Service | Home alarm Monitoring | Home Security

hemun brus said...

Thanks for sharing this kind of information.


Also visit on these hyperlinks :-- online tutoring | online tutoring service | tutoring online | tutors online | business tutor

Total Help Towing said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks voor het aandeel .. extra wachten .. … Wens u veel succes !

- cash for junk car | junk car removal | junk car towing