Thursday, March 4, 2010

New First Edition: Johnny...


No, I'm not dead. :)

Been dealing with eye problems, and more recently dental issues, but am still working when I can and will get through this okay...just can't believe it's been six weeks since I last posted. Time flies so fast lately.

I also just realized I haven't posted anything on the "Raw" blog at all this year. I've been working on a couple of pieces for "Raw" that should be ready soon, so please check it out in the next couple of weeks or so...hopefully sooner. Perhaps I can post a preview in the next few days...

In the meantime, here's my newest piece, "Johnny", with his newest piece, not so carefully hidden. You can check out the First Edition, along with other work, by clicking here!


Thanks for stoppin' by.

1 comment:

Total Help Towing said...

I think your site is pretty great, i found it from a good enemy of mine from Europe.

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service