Saturday, March 27, 2010

Derek, "New & Improved"...


This is a piece I did way back in 2006 in kind of a watercolor style, but just recently dragged out of the closet dusted off and polished up a bit. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but there was always something that just didn't seem right about it before...so I went back and added some shadows, highlights and reflected light, and also worked on the hair a face a little bit more.

If you like what you see, and you like 'em big, Derek's your man. He's up for auction right now, along with Justin, Franco, Jayden, Dante, Zack and Leo.

Check them out HERE
and get a great deal while it's relatively quiet -- as it can be this time of year. But you never know... :)

Thanks guys -- hope everyone's enjoying the first week of Spring!

2 comments:

Total Help Towing said...

My lifestyle has been one great large joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I giggle so challenging I virtually choke when I think about myself.

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service

June Y said...

good pics..