Saturday, January 16, 2010

From the Vault: ALEXANDRO...


The other day I was trying to figure out what to put up for auction, and came across poor lil' Alexandro, a piece I did waaaaay back in 2006, yet hadn't listed in over 2 years, and had yet to post here.

So...here he is, dusted off and polished up a little, and up for auction here along with other works you can check out.

I have some other pieces that I've yet to post on the blog, so will be reviewing them and posting more in the future. There are some however -- some of my very early work -- that is just too embarrassing crude -- so it may never see the light of day again.

But ya never know...

4 comments:

MSSF said...

Your work is fantastic! Another artist who appreciates muscle and hot men. Hope you will check out my art blog. I think you will like it.
MSSF

Rob Bartell said...

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks so much for your kind words. I'll have to get on over and check out your blog...I'm sure I'll like it! :)

Thanks again!

MAY said...

BelĂ­ssimo!

Chris said...

wow...fuckable!!! ejejje...liked it...awesome actually oh!!!....hot men, it's good, i like it, and it's not only fo the art!!!

good job man, hope come back! and say hi again!!!you're great by the way!!!